Notes: These regulations are drawn from the "Robert's Rules of Poker" and translated from English to french by PokerCollectif. It is the latest version (version 11). These regulations are used in most casinos around the world and are, for the most part, compatible with the rules of the TDA.
You can download the entire document by clicking on the following link: (to come soon)
SECTION 3 - GENERAL REGULATIONS
3.5 rules updates and reminders
1. the smallest token that can be wagered in a game is the smallest token used for the antes or blinds. Smaller tokens can be used, even in quantity. A player who wishes to put these tokens into play must first change tokens appropriate before the start of the hand. If updates are valued in dollars, $ fractions are not eligible. An all in player must bet all his chips eligible.
2. the check - raise is permitted in all games, except in some forms of lowball.
3. in no-limit and pot-limit poker, the number of recovery is unlimited.
4. at the poker limits during a pot involving three players or more who are not all in, these limits on the number of raises apply:
(a) in a game with three rounds or more auctions (including Texas Hold'em and Omaha), a maximum of one set and three raises is allowed for each bidding round.
(b) in a game with two rounds of auctions (including the lowball or draw), a maximum of a bet and four raises is permitted [see "Section 16 - explanations, discussion #6" for information on this rule.]
5. a number of unlimited raises is permitted in rounds of betting against one. This rule applies when the action becomes at one on one until the maximum number of retries is reached. At the point where the maximum number of recovery is achieved, this maximum is maintained even if a player abandon his hand, leaving two players in a one on one situation. In tournament situations, the maximum of three raises for limit poker applies, even when there are only two players remaining.
6. any must be at least equal to the size of the bet or previous raise during this round, unless a player is all in.
7.au limit, an all-in poker representing less that half a bet does not reopens the round of auctions for a player who has already bet/restarted. A player having not acted yet (or that the bid round was reopened due to the action of another player) and facing less than half a bet can fold, call or complete the implementation. An all-in bet representing half or more than a full bet will be considered as a full bet and a player can fold, call, or raise normally. (An example of a complete recovery is on a $ 20 upgrade where a player all-in raise $ 15, bringing the total bet to $ 35). Several all-in updates, each an amount too low to qualify individually as a normal recovery, are however considered as a normal raise and reopens the round of auctions if the total of the size of these updates to qualify together as a normal raise.
8. in limit poker, if you make a motion forward with your chips that causes another player to play to play off-tour, you can be forced to complete your action.
9. a verbal statement denotes your action and is binding.If your turn verbally declare you your action of bedtime, to wait, to bet, equalize or resume, then you do.
10 type on the table with your hand indicates a check.
11 Act deliberately off-tour will not be tolerated. A player showing off-tour that he check might not have right to bet or raise when arrives turn (it can only checker, follow or folder). A player showing off-tour that he call will not be able to restart when his turn arrives. An action or a statement off-turn verbal is considered binding if there has been any bets or raises after the offence has been committed. If a call from another player takes place after the time where took place the offence, the statement verbal off-tour could be declared binding.
12. to retain its right to act, a player must ask a downtime (or "time", or an equivalent expression known to all). Failure to do so before three players or more have acted after him, the player can lose his right to act. A player cannot lose his right to act if the player front has not acted. Therefore, if you wait after someone whose action must unfold before you, and three players or more Act behind you, you still keep your right to sue.
13. a player who placed or calls by pushing chips into the pot is bound by that action. (This rule applies just before slaughter, when putting chips in the pot has as a consequence that the opponent shows the winning hand before the total amount necessary was put into the pot). However, if the player ignores that the pot was revived, he can remove his chips and reconsider its action, provided that no one else has acted after him. Poker no limit or pot limit, if there is a misunderstanding on the bid amount, see section 14, regulation #8.
14 two time warnings ("string bet") are not allowed. To preserve your right to restart, you must either declare your intention verbally or place the right amount of chips in the pot in one motion. Put a bet full as well as half a bet or more in the pot is considered as a reminder, and it must be completed. (This rule shall not apply to the use of a single highest value tokens.)
15 if you deposit a single token of a greater value than the implementation without announcing stimulus, you are deemed to have called implementing only. Example: In a part of a $ 3-$6, if a player bets $ 6 and the following player deposits a single $ 25 chip without announcing anything, that player is considered have simply call the bet of $ 6.
16. all miises and the calls of a too small erronement amount must be returned to the appropriate minimum size if the error is discovered before bidding round is completed. This includes actions such as updates of an amount less than the minimum bet (except in the case where the player is all-in). If a person is supposed to be made for a rounded amount is not, it must be corrected and should be changed to the closest appropriate amount. No player who has acted may change a call to a raise because the size of the implementation has been changed.